KATIE MARX FLOWER WORKSHOPS
The workshops are an intensive day of creating and learning while being surrounded by an abundance of seasonal flowers and foliages in the beautiful surrounds of Butterland.
Organic local food will be served throughout the day, with a sit down lunch and wine and cheese to finish off up.
Each student will receive:
- a custom made Bridget Bodenham ceramic vase, which you will fill with flowers
- a quality pair of secateurs in a Katie Marx & Wootten designed leather secateur pouch
- ceramic name badge
- a small chrysanthemum print
- a Butterland tote bag
- professionally shot images of the day
- and, of course armfuls of flowers to take home
The next workshop will be held on Sunday 22 July. Book your spot here.